- If I had to nitpick, and obviously I do...
- It's capable of going fast in the same way that Queen Victoria was capable of running. It just doesn't seem to like it very much.
- If you are clinically insane, by which I mean you wake up in the morning, and you think you are an onion, this is your car.
- Sure it's quiet, for a diesel. But that's like being well-behaved... for a murderer...
- Now what you get under the bonnet of this car is not an engine. You get a little field mouse named Gerald.
- The air conditioning in a Lambo used to be an asthmatic sitting in the dashboard blowing at you through a straw..
- I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at their sister and thought, mmmmmm.
- Telling people at a dinner party you drive a Nissan Almera is like telling them you’ve got the ebola virus and you’re about to sneeze.
- “As something to live with every day, I’d rather have bird flu.”
- I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?
Monday, February 13, 2012
10 of the best Jeremy Clarkson's insults
That you can reuse at your disposal to insult your friends new car.